We are looking for a Pattern Shop Inspector to join our exciting Pattern Shop team.
The successful candidate will need experience in 3D component scanning and general quality control. The candidate will also be required to operate some basic CNC machinery from time to time.
The main duties/qualities required will include but are not limited to:
- Scanning Patterns, moulds and Rohacell
- Good understanding of scanned data
- The ability to make good decisions
- Operating CNC machines to produce Rohacell components
- Effective communication
- Managing time and respecting deadlines
- Forward-thinking, positive and proactive attitude
- Work well within a team and as an individual
- Flexible approach to working hours. Some shift work may be required during busy periods
Applicants must be available to attend interviews in the UK