We have new positions available for a talented software developer to join our expanding software department to help design and create new software solutions. Our software development group is a team of highly skilled software engineers, responsible for creating the next generation of Formula 1 data analysis and simulation tools.
The successful candidate will help to develop complex software systems in an agile environment, possess strong analytical and communication skills and be able to work in a group of highly motivated engineers.
Skills and requirements:
- Qualified with an excellent Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar discipline.
- Experience with C#, Visual Studio and .NET is required.
- Understanding of version control, continuous integration and agile software development practices required.
- Knowledge of Node.js, Angular and Typescript is beneficial.
- Previous use of Docker or similar container technology beneficial.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases beneficial.
- Possess strong problem solving and learning skills.
- Ability to work closely in a team and to tight deadlines also essential.