Racing Point F1 Team has an exciting opportunity for a Pattern Shop Leader to join our dynamic Pattern Shop team.
This day shift position would be most suited to an individual with programming and Machining experience. Leadership qualities are essential as you will be tasked will leading a rapidly growing team of individuals across three shifts. Good communication and an understanding of Pattern Shop processes will be an advantage.
The successful candidate must be able to work successfully as part of a team, remain calm and competent under pressure and have a flexible, pro-active attitude to achieve workload demands.
The job responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with planners / Schedulers
- Delegating work and allocating jobs to machines.
- Progress chasing
- Working closely with the Pattern Shop Manager and the Composites department.
- Monitoring workloads and sticking to deadlines
- Helping in all areas of Pattern Making when required.