We are looking for an experienced CNC 5 axis Miller to join our team.
Your main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Setting and Operating CNC Milling machines
- Machine complex parts to drawing specification
- Experience of Fanuc controlled Pallet loaded machines will be a strong advantage
- Meet production deadlines whilst ensuring that the appropriate checks have been carried out.
- Manage time and machines efficiently
- Effective communication
Essential Skills and Competences:
- Time served or completed relevant apprenticeship as a CNC machinist
- Experience of 5 axis milling is crucial.
- Knowledge and experience of working on CNC machining centres.
- Has a good understanding of best tools for the job and speeds and feeds for different materials.
- Work under their own initiative, forward thinking and proactive.
- Work well individually and with our team.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.